- Click on the hamburger menu on the top left of your hive.
- From there click on the button.
Click on the Invite option present on the top right of your hive.
- You can send invites either by entering email addresses of individuals you want to invite or upload a .csv, .xlsx or .xls file consisting of emails of individuals you’d want to invite.
- After you’ve entered said emails and click on the next button, you will need to select the users you want the invite sent to by clicking on the check box.
- You can also divide the users into categories- External, Internal and Admin.
- External users are those who can view and edit items that have been specifically shared with them. Internal* users are those who can create, edit and share in the hive and post externally as well. Crrux charges per internal users only.
- Admin are the internal users who have the power of managing hive settings. There can be more than one admin.
- Customize your invite message or go ahead with the default and click on Invite.