10 Jan 2020
Steps to enable Google Custom Search (CSE) in your hive :
1. Create a Custom Search API key. (Read How to get the Google CSE API key? )
2. Create a Custom Search Engine. (Read How to create a Custom Search Engine?)
3. Create Collections with relevant keywords in the hive and enable Auto Web Syndication OR Follow Collections for which Web Syndication has been enabled.
4. Go to Admin > Hive Settings > Integrations, enter the API key and Search Engine ID and toggle enable Custom Search Engine.
5. Get daily auto curated web content in the Web feed tab on your Home feed and in each of the Collections.