- From the compose menu you can create a new project. See How do I compose an item?
- After clicking on Project from the compose menu, you will get a screen as shown below
Title minimum 3 Chars -Add title which should have a minimum of 3 alpha-numeric characters
Access - This allows you to keep control over who can just or view and edit the item
Private - Only the creator can view
Restricted - Some teams and/ or users can view
Protected - All internal users of this hive can view
- Public- Anyone including public visitors can view
- Details - Clicking on this button will show a drop-down menu to provide access rights to users or teams
- Description - You can add relevant information related to project, like, daily standup attendance, review points, plans related to the sprint
- File Upload - This allows you to attach media or documents related to the item
- Collections - Collections help you organize any item based on any attributes.
- Save as Draft - This option helps you in saving the item at whatever stage of completion it may be. This will save your item as a draft which can be accessed easily from the drafts section in the main dashboard
- Publish - This option will publish your item and it will be available to those teams & users. Based on their access rights, the users and the team members will have view-only rights or view and edit rights.
- Replies - This is the option that will help you enable or disable comments on the item. You need to click on this button to toggle commenting as allowed or disabled
User - You can assign user(s) by typing their name or email address the access to view the item
Team - You can assign team(s) by typing their name or email address the access to view the item
View & Edit
User - You can assign user(s) by typing their name or email address the access to view & edit the item
Team - You can assign team(s) by typing their name or email address the access to view & edit the item
Attach related media and documents - Click on the upload area, select documents from your device and upload it. The document will be attached to this item
Search - You can add the item to an existing collection. You need to type 3 characters to show suggested collections
Create - You can create a new collection if there is no existing collection that suits your need