10 Jan 2020
How to get the Google CSE API key?
1. Go to console.cloud.google.com
2. Create a new project or select an existing project
3. Go to the Left panel > Select APIs & Services
4. Click on Enable APIs and Services
5. In the API library type and search for Custom Search API
6. Click on Enablefor Custom Search API
7. Click on Create Credentials available on the right side of the screen
8. Select Custom Search API in the dropdown for Which API are you using? and enter your credentials
Skip the step and click on Create an API key
9. Once the key is created, you may copy it and save it in your hive by going to Hive settings > Integrations > Google API key.